Thonotosassa Appliance Repair
Best Appliance Repair Services In Thonotosassa
At Hartman’s Appliance Repair, we provide much value with the guarantee of satisfaction with all of our clients. When making Thonotosassa appliance repairs, we only use genuine replacement parts right from manufacturing companies to make use of its warranty.
Our family has been providing superior Thonotosassa appliance repair to homeowners for more than 30 years.
At Hartman’s Appliance Repair we only hire Thonotosassa appliance repair technicians that are equipped with skills, knowledge and proper training for repairing or installing any appliances. This gives our Thonotosassa appliance repair teams an advantage for us to standout among the rest. Given that we require them to undergo continuous training, you and other clients may feel secured that the kind of professional Thonotosassa appliance repair services that you are looking can be provided with ease.
More About Thonotosassa
Thonotosassa had a population of 13,014 at the 2010 census, up from 6,091 at the 2000 census.
The name “Thonotosassa” comes from the Seminole-Creek words ronoto “flint” and sasv “some”, meaning the place was a source of valuable flint. Following the establishment of Fort Brooke in 1824 in what is now Tampa, a road that ran northwest of Lake Thonotosassa was built between Fort Brooke and Fort King in Ocala. This road became known as the Fort King Road, which today is crossed in several locations by U.S. Route 301. Nevertheless, the presence of a Seminole village largely discouraged whites from moving into the area. After the Second Seminole War ended in 1842, whites began to settle.
In 1893, the Tampa and Thonotosassa Railroad opened a 13-mile route between the two growing communities. This line today no longer extends into Thonotosassa, its northern tracks having been removed along with the town depot by the 1980s, but its southern portion remains a busy industrial spur, joining with the CSX main line at Neve Wye.
Among other areas for recreation for the youth is the Morris Bridge Road area and its Nature’s Classroom.